In this week’s episode of the PlaceboCast, Joseph and I discuss the unveiling of Facebook’s “phone”, T-Mobile getting the new iPhone, and the upcoming release of iOS 7. Apologies in advance for the brain fart at around the 38:22 mark. I’m so glad we aren’t doing video recordings yet.
As always, thanks for listening.
Table of Contents:
- Disney Shuts Down LucasArts, Cancels Star Wars 1313 And Star Wars: First Assault
- SimCity’s Nissan DLC: the right idea at the wrong time
- mStand Laptop Stand
- Cordies: Rescuing You From Cable Management Hell
- Google Nexus 4 Wireless Charging Orb Now On Sale For $59.99 From Google Play, Ships In Less Than One Week
- Interview: Phil Schiller on Why the iPhone 5 Has a New Connector but Not NFC or Wireless Charging
- Facebook Home
- Facebook Software Puts It Front and Center on Android Phones
- If Facebook is planning to build a phone, it better not look like this
- Patently Apple
- T-Mobile to carry the iPhone 5 on April 12th for $99 up front
- You Shall Not Merge! US Department of Justice to Block AT&T, T-Mobile Merger
- Rumor has it that Apple’s iOS 7 development is delayed