Today, Amazon lifted the wraps from their much-rumored smartphone, the Fire Phone. Make no mistake, this phone was built for Amazon Prime subscribers. Firefly could be a shopper’s ultimate companion, with the ability to quickly identify nearly 100 million items in the real world. Jeff Bezos just hopes you won’t be pointing it at a new iPhone in six months.
As always, thanks for listening.
Table of Contents:
- Amazon’s Fire Phone Press Conference (Video)
- People oohhing and aahing at the Amazon Fire Phone (Video)
- You Shall Not Merge! US Department of Justice to Block AT&T, T-Mobile Merger
- The 10 coolest things about Amazon’s new Fire Phone
- How to set up and use Smart Pause and Smart Scroll on the Samsung Galaxy S 4
- Google’s iron grip on Android: Controlling open source by any means necessary
- Adobe’s 2014 Creative Cloud update: Desktop upgrades, new mobile apps, creative hardware
- T-Mobile Will Let You Stream Music For Free
- T-Mobile announces ‘Test Drive,’ offers free iPhone 5s for week-long network trial
- How HD Voice Works to Make Your Calls Sound Drastically Better
- Sprint will reportedly try to buy T-Mobile US in June or July