Android Wear is Google's first major step into extending its mobile OS to the emerging smartwatch arena. With industry giants like Samsung, LG, Motorola slated to release both updated and new smartwatches this year, it's going to be an exciting time ahead.
In other news, we discuss the motivation behind Amazon Prime's recent price hike. How will customers react? Also, how awesome would it be to have a drone deliver milk to your door?
Thanks for listening!
Table of Contents:
- Android Wear – [02:40]
- Amazon Prime price hike – [23:34]
- Missing Malaysian airplane – [34:04]
- Cheaper iPhone 5C – [37:15]
- What's new in iOS 7.1 – [41:00]
- What was your first tweet? – [47:07]
- Google announces Android Wear, a Nexus-like platform for wearables
- Google sells Motorola to Lenovo for $2.91 billion
- Pebble Steel Smartwatch
- At $99, is Amazon Prime still worth it?
- Apple introduces cheaper iPhone 5C
- Samsung’s Dust- And Water Resistant Galaxy S5 Gets Official With Heart Rate Monitor, Fingerprint Scanner
- How It’s Possible to Lose an Airplane in 2014
- A Wild Idea: Making Our Smartphones Last Longer
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 with reboot fix, UI tweaks, and CarPlay
- Tony's first tweet
- Joseph's first tweet