In this episode, we talk about Apple’s product announcements from the prior week – Mavericks, iWork, iPads, Mac Pro, you name it. Also, Joseph unveils the details of his new private cloud service and how he built it. Lastly, we wrap things up by discussing Twitter’s upcoming IPO.
Apologies in advance for the audio quality. I forgot to use my headphones during the recording and inadvertently recorded Joseph’s voice on my end as well.
As always, thanks for listening.
Table of Contents:
- Mac OS X Mavericks – 2:10
- iWork – 8:38
- iPad Mini Retina and Air (part 1)- 14:30
- Mac Pro – 18:58
- Macbook Pro Retina- 22:24
- iPad Mini Retina and Air (part 2) – 33:45
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch – 39:50
- Building a Web Server – 48:38
- Twitter’s Impending IPO – 1:05:50
- My Standing Desk
- Phil Schiller responds to jabs regarding his Batman “Black Night” slip up
- MacBook Pro with Retina display review (15-inch, 2013)
- Why Is Apple Still Selling the iPad 2? Because It Can.
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatches have embarrassing 30% return rate
- Twitter Sets I.P.O. Price at $17 to $20 a Share
- In Twitter’s I.P.O. Filing, Signs of a Start-Up That Has Matured