After nearly six months, we’ve finally recorded our tenth episode of the PlaceboCast! Onwards to number 100!
In this episode, we talk about some new podcasting equipment (thus the return to our more familiar audio standards), Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, Apple’s rumored iPhone 5C event, and fixing our various desktop computer ailments.
As always, thanks for listening.
Table of Contents:
- New podcast equipment [1:29]
- Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer to Step Down in 12 Months [12:15]
- Apple’s Rumored September 10 iPhone 5C Event [19:22]
- Apple buys indoor mapping company WifiSLAM [32:02]
- Diagnosing and fixing our desktop computers [35:00]
- Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone
- The Tracktor – Amazon Price Tracker
- LonePlacebo Podcast #0
- Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer to retire within 12 months
- Microsoft’s $900M Surface RT write-down: What happened?
- Steve Sinofsky Leaves Microsoft
- Microsoft Surface Tablet Crashes During Presentation [Video]
- Bill Gates on Conan O’Brian
- Rumored iPhone 5S Hardware Leaks Point to Fingerprint Sensor
- Square Wallet
- Apple acquires second screen TV startup Matcha.tv
- Aug. 6, 1997: Apple Rescued — by Microsoft
- Apple buys indoor mapping company WifiSLAM