I recently noticed one of my friend’s Facebook update was a tad bit…peculiar. Under the message, the status said that it was posted “via Gameboy Color.” I was confounded, curious, and ultimately madly envious. A quick Google search led me to the answer posted in a reddit thread.
Using the following link template:
Just replace the “123456789″ following “api_key” using any of the sources listed below. I’ve included some of my favorites, but feel free to take a look at the entire reddit post for the complete list.
- Jedi Mind Control (240597869302110) Post Status
- Pokedex (de3da265cf6976745bb1d60a8c198151) Post status
- The Future (108372819220732) Post status
- Sperm Whale (170318539700306) Post status
- A potato (127926427295267) Post status
- Microsoft Excel (242740155751069) Post status
And yes, I’ve already used one of them.
Don’t add me on Facebook
Photo by Johan Larsson