Apologies in advance for the audio. My voice wasn’t captured as clearly as previous podcasts.
In this episode, we discuss the big topic from the previous week, Apple’s WWDC. Yes, it’s a tad bit late but that’s not the reason why you tune into our show, right? We dive into the controversial first look at iOS 7, the radically redesigned Mac Pro, and the Haswell Macbook Airs. Also, E3.
There will likely be a dip in the frequency of new shows in the coming weeks as I deal with post-graduation life. Joseph and I thoroughly enjoy making these podcasts and we hope you enjoy listening to them as well. We hope to stick around, and perhaps, you will as well.
As always, thanks for listening.
Table of Contents:
- Apple’s WWDC [1:09]
- OS X Mavericks [2:55]
- iOS 7 [6:55]
- Mac Pro [11:19]
- Anki Robotics AI Company [19:57]
- Macbook Air [28:28]
- E3 [41:43]
- Apple WWDC 2013 Keynote
- Everything announced at Apple’s WWDC 2013 keynote in one handy list
- Apple’s Flashlight Is Why We Can’t Fund Nice Dumb Things
- 2013 MacBook Air: PCIe SSD and Haswell ULT Inside
- Apple’s OS X 10.9 Mavericks ships this fall with tabbed Finder, Maps and iBooks apps
- A critical look at the new Mac Pro
- Jony Ive Put Apple’s Marketing Team in Charge of iOS 7 Icon Design
- Apple Is Already Fixing Its Awful iOS 7 App Icons
- Hey you, the one running iOS 7 beta when you really shouldn’t be: Stay classy!
- WWDC 2013, Mac Pro Phil Schiller “Can’t innovate anymore, my ass”
- Anki Debuts Serious Robotics AI With Fun Racing Game At WWDC, Raises $50M Led By A16Z