It’s finally here, people. The end of the world. Pack your bags, tell your loved ones that you wish things could’ve ended better, and remember to kiss your neighbor’s cat goodbye.
Oh, shucks. It’s not 2012 yet. Alright. Nevermind. Check out Apple’s newest wonder gadget, the iPhone 4.
For more information, head over to the Apple website here.
- 24% thinner
- Made with glass and stainless steel
- Retina display allowing for much higher resolution, with 326 pixels per square inch.
- Resolution: 960X640
- 800:1 contrast ration
- New, bigger A4 battery offers a 40% increase in talk time to 7 hours, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of music, 10 hours of wifi browsing, and up to 300 hours of standby time.
- A three-axis gyroscope that allows for six-axis motion detection.
- Camera records HD video at 30 fps (Goodbye, Flip!)
- Comes with new Facetime for
- The phone will be $199 for 16GB and $299 for 32GB.
- Comes in black and white
- The phone goes on preorder June 15th and goes on sale June 24th in the US.
- The phone will be on sale in 18 more countries in July, 24 more in August and 40 more in September.
What it will cost you to own one:
Infographic on iPhone 4:
Infographic on iPad:
Apple iPhone 4 Promo Video:
Warning: Video may be extremely biased and may result in the thinning of your wallet. Viewer discretion is advised.